We have been selling these since 2005 and have found nearly all dogs think deer tendons are way above other food treats.
They are the neck tendons of deer, with a crunchy surrounding of prime venison meat.
- Not messy
- Don’t splinter like a bone.
- Provide essential chewing exercise
- Great entertainment for puppies
- Aid teeth & gum health (by removing plaque)
- Can be fed to relieve anxiety when you leave your dog
- Suitable for dogs with food sensitivities
- Provide natural, unprocessed nutrients
- Tendons are collagen so they are brilliant nutrition for skin and joints.